- This site, which comprises all pages with a URL beginning https://www.econ.keio.ac.jp/, is the official website of the Faculty of Economics and the Graduate School of Economics at Keio University.
- This site is managed and maintained by the Public Relations Committee of the Faculty of Economics at Keio University, hereafter referred to as "the Committee".
- The Committee does not accept responsibility for the content of pages linked to this site in any case where:
- The page exists outside this site;
- The page exists within this site but the content is managed not by the Committee, but by an
individual or group,
regardless of the group’s affiliation or non-affiliation to the Faculty.
- In no event will either the Committee, the Faculty of Economics, or the Graduate School of Economics at Keio University accept liability for any damage whatsoever that might occur from the use of information, including data, obtained from this site.
- The Committee reserves the right to change the content of this site at any time and without prior notice.
- The Committee denies any obligation to consider opinions or comments that might be made concerning this site.
- The Faculty of Economics at Keio University has sole ownership of copyright for the content appearing in those pages of this site that are managed by the Committee.
- In the case of pages not managed by the Committee, inquiries about copyright should be made to the individual or group that is responsible for the content, regardless of the group’s affiliation or non-affiliation to the Faculty.
- Any attempt to copy or reproduce the content of this site without permission is a violation of copyright.
- Consent is not needed when quoting from those pages on this site that are managed by the Committee, as long as the quotation is accompanied by a clear acknowledgement of the source that includes the URL of the page in question.
Links to this site
- Links to pages that are managed by the Committee can be made without obtaining consent. However, those who make such links must accept that alterations to the structure of pages within the site may be made without prior notice.
- Before making a link to any page on this site that is not managed by the Committee, it is necessary to consult with either the person or the group that manages the page.