PEARL Information Session
The PEARL Information Session was held on 22nd August, 2015. 178 participants, including high school students, their family and professors joined us.
For the contents of the presentation, please see here.
The Faculty of Economics at Keio University will hold an information session for the new all-English four year programme in economics; “Programme in Economics for Alliances, Research and Leadership (PEARL)” starting in September 2016.
This information session offers you the opportunity to learn more about the programme.
Date and time
Saturday, 22 August, 2015 10:00 – noon
South Hall, South School Building, Mita Campus, Keio University (Campus map)
High school students, their families and teachers
Registration is required.
Web Registration is here.
- Available from Tuesday, 28 July to Sunday, 16 August, 2015.
We are accepting online registration here until Friday the 21st of August.
- We may close further registration before 16 August if we have reached our full capacity of possible participants.
- Please make sure that each participant registers for the event.
- Programme outlines (Mission and philosophy, curriculum etc.)
- Information on AY2016 admissions
The session will be conducted mainly in English.
If you have any question about the event, please contact us at: info[at]pearl.keio.ac.jp