The Faculty of Economics Information Session in Osaka
The Faculty of Economics at Keio University will hold an information session in Osaka.
This information session offers you the opportunity to learn more about us.
Date and time
Saturday, 20 July, 2019 11:00 – 13:30
* Registration desk opens at 10:15
High school students, their families and teachers
Registration is required.
Web Registration is here
- Deadline: 17:00, Friday, 19 July, 2019
- We may close further registration if we have reached our full capacity of possible participants.
- Please make sure that each participant registers for the event.
- 11:00-12:00 Faculty Information Session (Overview, Admissions, PEARL Programme)
- 12:00-12:30 One-on-one Q&A Session
- 12:30-13:15 Mock Lecture (Professor Yasunori Fujita)
“What you can learn at Keio University: cool head, warm heart and innovation”
- 13:15-13:30 Q&A Session
The Faculty of Economics, Keio University: econ-sec[at]adst.keio.ac.jp