PEARL Information Session 2019
The PEARL Information Session was held on the 24th August, 2019. Approximately 220 participants, including high school students, their families and teachers joined us.
For the contents of the presentation, please see here
The Faculty of Economics at Keio University will hold an information session for the PEARL programme. This information session offers you the opportunity to learn more about us.
Date and time
Saturday, 24 August, 2019 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
South Hall, South School Building, Mita Campus, Keio University (Campus map)
High school students, their families and teachers
Registration is required.
Web Registration : https://forms.gle/j21KKmREjYJwoQHd9
- Deadline: 23 August, 2019 5:00 pm
- We may close further registration if we have reached our full capacity of possible participants.
- Please make sure that each participant registers for the event.
The session will be conducted mainly in English.
If you have any question about the event, please contact us at: contact[at]pearl.keio.ac.jp
- @KeioPEARL (Twitter)
- Keio University PEARL (Facebook)
- Keio University PEARL (You Tube)