【The session will be held ONLINE】 PEARL Information Session 2020
The PEARL Information Session was held on the 22nd of August, 2020. Approximately 230 participants, including high school students, their families and teachers joined us. For the contents of the presentation,please see here
The Faculty of Economics at Keio University will hold an information session for the PEARL programme. This information session offers you the opportunity to learn more about us.
Date and time
Saturday, 22 August, 2020 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
Form of operation
*We will hold the session ONLINE changing our original on-campus plan
in order to prevent COVID-19 infection.
High school students, their families and teachers
Registration is required.
Web Registration : https://forms.gle/b24H2wwvvoU3ZDdp8
- Deadline: 21 August, 2020 5:00 pm
- We may close further registration if we have reached our full capacity of possible participants.
- Please make sure that each participant registers for the event.
Please participate in the ONLINE session from the URL below on the 22nd of August
The session will be conducted mainly in English.
If you have any question about the event, please contact us at: contact[at]pearl.keio.ac.jp
- @KeioPEARL (Twitter)
- Keio University PEARL (Facebook)
- Keio University PEARL (You Tube)